Saturday, March 29, 2014

Let's Play Faster Than Light


FTL: Faster than Light is a spaceship roguelike. Imagine nethack meets Star Craft and you might begin to understand what it all about. Death is permanent, and the game is known for its brutal difficulty. Sounds perfect, so watch my new FTL: Let's Play videos! I don't ramble on if there is nothing to say. 

I finished recording a few hours of FTL adventures, but I plan on doing more. I'll be posting a new video or five everyday until to new expansion comes out on Thursday. I'll always post new youtube videos here, but you can also follow me on youtube. No twitter or anything else, just the blogspot and the youtube.

If you haven't started playing FTL yet, you need to start! I'll be reviewing the new expansion as soon as I play it, but experience vanilla now before the world is changed forever.



Part 1



Part 2


No comments: