Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Cool NES Romhack


Cool NES romhack. Master Higgins has cool glasses and wears his hat backwards. Gameplay otherwise unchanged. Honeygirl got an update as well.

All of the other sprites looked too good to change.

Anyway, most hacks look absolutely horrible. I wanted to make something that people could actually play--mod to the classic that I'd actually play. I'm pretty happy with the results!

All the sprites are changed, no loose pixels or weird/strange/cheap graphics.

Download Cool Advent Isle

Development time: 4 hours. Check out the screenshot:





4 comments:

X_Legend said...

lol awesome

8bitcity said...

Thanks!

I use this version exclusively now, it's nice having a custom version of one of your favorite games!

Adam Schule said...

Great blog! I found some interesting things in here that I might use for future references. scary maze game

Emilylowes said...

Cool,In addition, Dark And Darker Gold is an important currency resource in the game, the real use is to add loot to yourself in the game. More about Dark and Darker guide in https://www.mmoexp.com/Diablo-4/Gold.html.