Sunday, April 21, 2013

Hydlide Manual Scans


Knowledge is the most powerful weapon. Minutes into my quest to beat Hydlide, I had about a dozen questions. Thanks to the DigiPress NES Manual Archive I was able to get the Hydlide manual scans and begin to understand the game. I have to admit, seeing all the artwork and cheesy Engrish instructions has given me the motivation I needed. Things are looking up.

Here are .PNGs of all the important manual pages. The generic FCC regulations page and the password page have been removed to save some space. Enjoy!



4 comments:

Matthew St. Cyr said...

Man, I miss NES manuals! They just don't make 'em like they used to! Nice scan, m'man!

Chalgyr said...

When I played this, it was a rental. Most of the rental places didn't hand out booklets with their games, so this is somewhat interesting to me simply because I never got to read this.

Matthew St. Cyr said...

The little Mom & Pop shop that we rented from gave out the booklets, but they didn't last too long....usually they were all torn up with some or most of the pages missing.....215 canBksh

Del_Duio said...

Wow I haven't seen this manual since I was a kid back in the day! I was bale to win Hydlide without help but truth be told it's not all that great of a game (as I'm sure you're well aware by now in your playthrough.)